I Finally did a Hair Tutorial!! You guys ask me almost every day, “How do you style your hair?” “Do you have a hair tutorial?” So HERE it is, on my IGTV! It is quick & easy… the things that you need to remember are:
- Find a tool that works for you. The styling wand I use is the T3micro Whirl Trio w/ interchangeable barrels & has SinglePass technology to maintain consistent temp. You can shop below!
- Prepare your hair w/ a heat protectant, always!
- Separate your hair & bun away the rest using a clip. First part, above the ears. Second part, at the temple. Shop some favorites via @liketoknow.it by signing up to Shop the Post below!
- Always, curl away from your face!
- Tip • smaller pieces will create tighter curls & larger pieces will create looser curls.
- Hold the ends out to create a more natural curl…
- Use dry shampoo or texture spray to create volume on top & add a sprits of your perfume to give your look an added beauty touch! I have included below some of my favorite products & scents from Jo Malone!
I hope you all recreate this look at home, as it only took me about 10 minutes to do! If you have any tips for this look, please feel free to comment below! Sending you all lots of love & Hope you enjoy the Video!!